Friday, January 1, 2010
Vegas Vacation
On Sunday we made a quick trip to Vegas (supposed to be a four hour drive, took us six and a half with traffic) to celebrate our friend Chris's birthday with him. I spent most of my time at Will's dad's house to avoid the inevitable walking and standing around, not to mention the awesome air quality of the casinos. On Monday I made a quick trip from Vegas to Mesquite to have lunch with my Grandpa and his wife Sydney Mae who just happened to be there. That was a highlight of the trip for me. Vegas isn't exactly the most fun place to be when you're pregnant! Here are a couple of pictures from Chris's birthday dinner. I should also mention that the shirt I am wearing was a Christmas gift from Will's mom Ruth, it is beautiful (the picture doesn't quite do it justice).
On the left side of the picture are our neighbors and good friends the Dixon's: Kayleigh, Chris, Kirsten and Reuben. On the right side of the pic are Will and I, and our friends Ralph and Monique.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment