Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birth 101 #3


We had our 3rd Childbirth Prep class last night.  We watched a C-section video and a natural birth.  I don't really have much to say yet, I'm still processing... I will tell you that the first thing that went through my mind was along the lines of "Oh crap, what have I got myself into?!" Also, I do know that natural birth looked a whole heck of a lot better than the c-section.  We also practiced labor positions and breathing, but Will and I we're just trying not to laugh for most of it, so I'm not sure how much we retained!  One more of these classes, then a Newborn Care class, and Nursing.  How is it that the human race managed to continue before there were classes to teach us what to do??? 

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

...

baby development

...

baby