This year our friends decided to combine their Ugly Sweater and New Year's party into one, so we had a Griswald family New Year's Eve. It was a lot of fun! Just a side note on our sweaters. Will's was supposed to be mine, and mine was supposed to be Will's. But some idiot on ebay labeled the red one as a Men's XL, when it was really a Women's Large. So we had to switch. Also the best part of the sweater I wore is that the turtle neck was cut and sewn into it! So funny.
Our annual "family pic". It consists of friends, family, and neighbors.
Heather, Kim, and I.
Happy 2010 everyone! For us, it is the year our son will be born. One we won't soon forget. We wish everyone else a wonderful year, full of blessings!
2 comments:
You look so beautiful! I wish I could have celebrated with you guys. Chaser looks fabulous like always too! I miss you girls. :o)
Omg...your belly! I love it! I haven't seen you in a while. Our new years was pretty low key. We went to dinner with couple of friends and i passed out sleeping on their couch when we got back haha. Christmas was wonderful also with Presley. This year was great to see her open gifts and watch her get excited about it! We miss you guys. I'm writing in my blog today. Life as been a little nuts and crazy but today im going to do it!
Post a Comment