First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage. If my blogging has been less than par lately, it can probably be contributed to the fact that I haven't been writing about what has been consuming my every thought. Will and I are expecting a baby in March! I felt like blogging about our blessing would somehow jinx it, but now that we are through the first trimester, I feel a new sense of calm that everything will be okay. We won't know if it's a boy or girl for atleast another month and a half, but I will keep you updated. So, expect to read about my every thought, feeling, craving, question, and fear about this pregnancy for the next 6 months!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
First comes love...
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage. If my blogging has been less than par lately, it can probably be contributed to the fact that I haven't been writing about what has been consuming my every thought. Will and I are expecting a baby in March! I felt like blogging about our blessing would somehow jinx it, but now that we are through the first trimester, I feel a new sense of calm that everything will be okay. We won't know if it's a boy or girl for atleast another month and a half, but I will keep you updated. So, expect to read about my every thought, feeling, craving, question, and fear about this pregnancy for the next 6 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Congratulations Mandy! You are going to love being a mommy its the best thing in the world! Look forward to hearing how its going.
Now comes the weight gain! Just kidding. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better about everything. You'll enjoy the next few months and then at about 8 months you'll be ready for it to end. Love ya!
WOW, congratulations! There are babies coming from all over the place. You guys will be like us, thinking if the baby will come out light or dark, my husband is fair like you (blonde hair, light eyes) while I, like Will am the darker one. It will be fun to see. That is fun news, hope you can feel good throughout your pregnancy. By the way, I love your new background.
Dannielle
YAY!!! Wade and I are sooo excited for the both of you. You two are going to be amazing parents. I can't wait to read on waht your going through. If you ever need anything please let me know :)
wow I'm behind I never even seen this blog!
Post a Comment