Some of my favorite things you can't see in the pics, but the nursery (the white one) has a big hamper that tilts out, then lifts out at the bottom, and there is a wire basket that pulls out right above the drawers, (it was bent they have to get us a different one). Also excuse the floors of both closets, they aren't installed yet. Love, love, love them!
Monday, September 28, 2009
The List
Today is a very good day! Today we had two new closets installed, our master and the nusery. I have griped about the closets since we moved in, it has became a standing joke between us that they are "on the list". I really didn't think we would ever get them done. I think that I have baby Ross to thank, because I'm not sure, but Will may be nesting (: Thank you, thank you, thank you Will!!! 

Some of my favorite things you can't see in the pics, but the nursery (the white one) has a big hamper that tilts out, then lifts out at the bottom, and there is a wire basket that pulls out right above the drawers, (it was bent they have to get us a different one). Also excuse the floors of both closets, they aren't installed yet. Love, love, love them!
Some of my favorite things you can't see in the pics, but the nursery (the white one) has a big hamper that tilts out, then lifts out at the bottom, and there is a wire basket that pulls out right above the drawers, (it was bent they have to get us a different one). Also excuse the floors of both closets, they aren't installed yet. Love, love, love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Lucky you! I should do something like that in Paityn's closet - it is such as disaster! Then maybe she would have somewhere to put all of her shoes...
those look great!!
Post a Comment