Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wisteria Lane

There was a garage fire about 150 meters from our house today. When I got home there were cop cars and fire trucks everywhere. I already knew what was going on because my frind Kim had already called me at work, and came to check on my dogs and house when she saw the smoke from the interstate. But like any nosey neighbor I stood out in the street with the other women from my culdesc and surmised the events that led to fire. I felt just like one of the desperate house wives! On a positive note, when I went back out tonight to see what progress was being made there was a big pile of clothes and blankets that our neighbors had gathered together for the family.
BTW, I tried to take a picture tonight of all the action, but my camera is seriously on its last leg, couldn't get a decent one.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

...

baby development

...

baby