I got to see my dad's horse race. He did really well, beating several of the horses he will be up against in the Idaho Cup in a few weeks.
The pictures are blurry, Will wasn't there to put me on the right setting = ( 
Almost every night we were there it rained. We're talking severe weather warning, thunder, lightening, huge winds, but it wouldn't be Idaho without it so we just bundled up and weathered the storm.
This is not the best picture, but before Thunder's race there were two full rainbows over the track. Once again the picture stinks because Will wasn't there to put the camera on the right setting.
Saturday was my parent's 31 year class reunion. We didn't want to stay home alone, so we crashed the party. I was mistaken for my mom several times, and once again a huge storm blew in and drenched us.
Grandma Shiny and Liam. Janis took several tours of duty giving Liam a bottle, even with her expertise Liam was a still a little stinker about it. If you look close you can see my mom in the background of this picture. I thought I took a picture with her and Liam, but I guess it was on her camera. So, Mom, if you're reading this, I need you to email me the pictures from your camera. =)
Liam and Buddy. Liam loved grabbing Buddy's hair, and he was just happy for some attention!
Liam and Grandpa Gradyn. Notice Liam is wearing his "Team Grandpa" shirt.
Liam with Grandpa Dave before we said goodbye at the airport. Liam loved my dad's whiskers. I love seeing them together. It needs to happen WAY more often!
And finally, Home Sweet Home, Liam and Daddy reunited. Too cute.
This is not the best picture, but before Thunder's race there were two full rainbows over the track. Once again the picture stinks because Will wasn't there to put the camera on the right setting.



1 comment:
awwww I can't believe how much older he's looking. Also yes please come for a visit. Tell Liam to convince Kinley to come out now :)
Post a Comment