Monday, August 16, 2010

Babysitter Mandi

Today was my first day as a babysitter to Aubrey. Everything went as smoothly as it could have possibly went, don't worry, I'm knocking on wood as I write this. I have my neighbor Kirsten helping me for a few hours of the day because they are hungry and sleepy at almost the exact same time, but other than that they were both perfect angels.
Liam got a new jumper yesterday. They both thought it was pretty cool.

2 comments:

Ben and Jesse said...

Rigden had the same jumper and he loved it! The most memorable thing about the jumper was that I put it together ALL BY MYSELF! I was proud. (Can you tell?)

Unknown said...

I love that he's in a jumper already! geez time is going by so fast I can't believe he's already 5 months old!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

...

baby development

...

baby