I know what your thinking, why would she go to the wineries if she's pregnant? Let me explain, my dad, his wife janis, and my Aunt Carisa came to visit for the Breeders Cup, but we had Thursday to do whatever we wanted. There are thirty are so wineries in Temecula, which is just south of where we live. So, we headed down for some lunch and tasting (just lunch for me). I got to play tour guide/chauffeur, it was a lot of fun, the only thing that could have been better is if Will could have joined us, but he had to work.
2 comments:
Does a winery have WINE COOLERS? You guys look like you had a great time, I wish I would have went. You look really cute!
You are the cutest pregster I have ever seen!! Wish I could give you a BIG HUG :o)
Post a Comment