I never love being a teacher more than I do on days such as this. It's Sunday, the end of sleeping in and relaxing. But alas, I have an entire week of sleeping in and relaxing to come. Thanksgiving Break has come not a moment too soon and rescued me!
I will be going in a couple days to grade book reports and do some planning for when we return, but that isn't so bad.
Will and I will be spending Thanksgiving with Bill and Michele in Orange County, we will miss the rest of our family, but we give thanks for having such a wonderful family to support us, near and far.
Happy Turkey Day everyone!



2 comments:
Aww how fun! Well if you guys want to come to our house for some desert, we would love to see you guys:)
Are you having dinner at your place? Or do you mean Al and Tina's?
Post a Comment