Thursday, June 2, 2011

Where Did My Sweet Baby Go?

Liam is turning into a little boy (not to mention a Holy Terror) right before my eyes! He is doing lots of fun new things, but by far my favorite is his hugs and kisses. Sometimes he even pats my back and rubs my head when he hugs me! Melts my heart! These pics are from the last week or so, no real rhyme or reason to which ones I picked or what order they are in. Now that school's out it seems like I have no time to post pictures, but don't worry I still take like 10 a day!Liam loves HIS new chair. It's just the right size, and very sturdy so he can climb all over it without tipping it over (knock on wood).Liam likes my rolling cart for work. Why we buy toys for him, I don't know. Liam took out at least 10 pots and lids, but there was still one in the very back that he couldn't quite reach...
Not a bad fort once you get yourself turned around!

We have been spending A LOT of time outside. Liam can now climb up the side of the fort attached to the swing set, and he's only tried walking off the side a handful of times :)Liam is doing his best impression of Lebron James since Kobe is already out of the Finals. On Sunday we went to our good friends Wade and Toni's little girl's birthday party. They had a bounce house and the best balloon guy ever! He made Liam an awesome Mickey Mouse, but some of the other things we saw him make were amazing, full size butterfly wings for the little girls, jet packs for big boys, princesses, and even "angry birds" Wow! Great party Toni, I'll hire you to put on Liam's next party!
Liam with his balloon Mickey. We still have it, he gives it kisses every time he sees it.
I had to get a picture of Liam's little baby curls. He sweats when he naps, so when he wakes up his hair is all cute and curly!

Grandma Ruth sent us a great big anniversary rock speaker, so cool, but the best part so far is how much fun Liam is having in the box. I've been decorating the outside like a house little by little, not sure how we'll ever get it out of our living room!
As I mentioned before we are out of school, which means no more babysitting. Liam misses Aubrey already! We are going to have to set up some play dates very soon, he is getting bored with his mom all too quickly!

2 comments:

Shaffers said...

Liam IS getting big! Can't wait to play with that handsome dude next month. Have fun with no school and your little buddy. And keep posting pics, I LOVE them. :o)

Unknown said...

I woulllld love to throw Liam a birthday party! thank you guys for coming! so good to see all 3 of you xoxo

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

...

baby development

...

baby