Streaking across the living room, giggling and squealing the entire time!Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Silly Liam
As we were sitting at the dinner table tonight, Will and Liam were teasing each other by stealing the paper towel tube back and forth. I just love how Liam already loves to tease and be teased. He is so keen to the reaction he gets for what he does. Actually nearly everything he does is for a reaction. He is a tease from the time I go in to get him out of bed in the morning (he has learned that if he swings his monitor against the wall I will come faster, but when I get there he crawls around laughing, acting like he doesn't want me to catch him) to the games we play as I rock him to sleep at night. So much personality, with more and more everyday.
Streaking across the living room, giggling and squealing the entire time!
Hmmm, how can I make mom smile at lunch. I know I'll pose with my spoon stuck in my mouth.
This is Aubrey in her new hat that Grandma Ruth made for her. It is so adorable, and it was kind of her to make one not only for Aubrey but her big sister too!
Streaking across the living room, giggling and squealing the entire time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love the hat, love the streaking!, Love his smile!!! And my goodness, in your main pic you look so beautiful, and JUST like your mother!
Seriosly, I am turning into her little by little :)
Seriously, I can't spell seriously :)
Post a Comment