Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Moms to Moms


Liam and I had a big day today. First, we managed to make it to our first Mom's to Mom's group, (a mere 20 minutes late I might add). My friend from work has asked me to go the past few weeks, but we just haven't been able to swing it until today. It was really nice. There were moms there from my childbirth classes, and mom's with babies as old as 2. There weren't any babies Liam's age as big or well behaved as our little guy. He showed off with some tummy time, none of the other babies his age could push themselves up as well as him. In fact they all fussed the moment their mom laid them on their belly. I know I'm bragging, but it's MY blog, so I can do that ;) . I don't know that I will make it there twice a week, but it was nice to get out of the house and bond with other mommies. Then we went to the post office and mailed off Liam's first pictures, Grandma's and Grandpa's keep an eye out for them. Then we had lunch with another friend from work. She's expecting in September, and is FULL of questions. It is so weird how I have already forgotten a lot about being pregnant. I guess that's how the earth continues to be populated!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

...

baby development

...

baby