Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

For the past three years Will and I have celebrated Easter with an egg decorating contest at our friends Curtis and Kim's house. The first two years I was edged out of the medals, but this year I brought home the gold! Here all allof the eggs entered into the contest.
Sleepy Boy!
Will was sweet enough to take care of the baby while I participated, (I am sure that he will remind me that the year I won he didn't compete).


These are my three entries, the lady bug was the big winner.

I look kinda scary in this pic cuz I was moving, but it's the only pic I have from the actual decorating. Counterclockwise around the table is Kim, Me, Curtis, Travis and Heather.
This is everyone with their egg finalist. Heather, Travis, Curtis, Jesus, me and Kim.

We may be able to do this one more year, after that it will be all about helping Liam decorate his eggs. I can just see it now!

1 comment:

The Yount Family said...

I am impressed, the ladybug is AMAZING! And you are right, Will will never let you claim a complete victory, there will always be an * by your name, just like Barry Bonds :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

...

baby development

...

baby