I was tagged by my sister Nicki, and since she said that I was the most likely to keep it going I can’t let her down. Here goes, and for everyone who reads this, consider yourself tagged. If I can do it, so can you!
Five names you go by:
1)Mandi, 2) Mandi Kay, 3)Mando, 4) Mrs. Ross, (that’s what my students have to call me), 5) Amanda (by solicitors and people who don’t know me very well, never by anyone close to me, not sure why my parents felt the need to name me something they never intended me to go by.)
Three things you are wearing right now:
1)Jeans 2)New Roxy Hoodie, 3) Wedding Ring
1)Jeans 2)New Roxy Hoodie, 3) Wedding Ring
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
I am actually pretty content, that’s a big part of my personality, some might call it complacent, but I call it happy. There are a couple of things that would be nice, but aren’t going to happen anytime soon.
1) To be able to spend more time with my family (especially my niece and nephew) 2) To remodel my closet, it has so much potential!
I am actually pretty content, that’s a big part of my personality, some might call it complacent, but I call it happy. There are a couple of things that would be nice, but aren’t going to happen anytime soon.
1) To be able to spend more time with my family (especially my niece and nephew) 2) To remodel my closet, it has so much potential!
Three people who may fill this out:
1)Brandi S. 2)Kim F. 3) Mandy Y.
1)Brandi S. 2)Kim F. 3) Mandy Y.
Two things you did last night:
1) Took Lucy and Rocco for a walk with Will, 2) Read the book The Story of Edgar Sawtelle (thanks Nicki, I’m totally hooked.
1) Took Lucy and Rocco for a walk with Will, 2) Read the book The Story of Edgar Sawtelle (thanks Nicki, I’m totally hooked.
Two things you ate today:
1) A couple of cups of coffee, 2)Easy Mac from my cupboard at work(Yuck!)
1) A couple of cups of coffee, 2)Easy Mac from my cupboard at work(Yuck!)
People you last talked to on the phone:
1) Kim Freeman, 2)Brandi Shaffer, 3)Nicki
1) Kim Freeman, 2)Brandi Shaffer, 3)Nicki
Two things you are going to do (or already did) today:
1) Went to my class at school and took down a bunch of stuff off the walls to make room for next semester’s stuff. 2) Think really hard about using the exercise ball, then do like three reps and call it good.
1) Went to my class at school and took down a bunch of stuff off the walls to make room for next semester’s stuff. 2) Think really hard about using the exercise ball, then do like three reps and call it good.
Two of the longest road trips:
1) Are you kidding me? We just got back from like a 3,500 mile tour so that we could have Christmas at each and every one of our families’ houses. 2.)Inkom to Lake Elsinore when I moved down to Cali in 06(13 hours, just me and the beetle).
1) Are you kidding me? We just got back from like a 3,500 mile tour so that we could have Christmas at each and every one of our families’ houses. 2.)Inkom to Lake Elsinore when I moved down to Cali in 06(13 hours, just me and the beetle).
Three of your favorite beverages:
1) Pepsi, 2) Coffee, 3) Wine/Margaritas (they tied for 3rd)
1) Pepsi, 2) Coffee, 3) Wine/Margaritas (they tied for 3rd)



No comments:
Post a Comment