Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jury Duty? Ugg...

I have been summoned to Jury Duty tomorrow! I am so annoyed! That will teach me to vote! This is the third time I have been summoned in the two and a half years of being a resident of this great state of California. Stupid criminals, don't they know that I have better things to do with my time than convict them. I don't care who they are, they are wasting my time, so I vote guilty. Well... I hope everyone else has a better day than me.


2 comments:

Shaffers said...

I am sure if you express that attitude you will get dismissed early!

Will and Mandi said...

I tried my hardest to convey the feeling, but they wouldn't dismiss me. Now I have to wait for them to call me and tell me if I have been selected in a MURDER trial!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

...

baby development

...

baby