
This weekend we went up to Santa Barbara to see our friend Ben (far right) who recently moved there. Our friend Ralph (far left) came along for the ride. It was the first time that we had ever been there, so we had a nice lunch in downtown Santa Barbara and then we walked down to the pier. It was a beautiful, warm, sunny day. People were laying out on the beach and swimming in the ocean. It was like summer! I felt like kind of a dork in my brown sweater dress, everyone else was wearing bikini's and shorts. I seriously want someone to start a website that you can type in the city and the time of year/event, and it will tell you what to wear! Seriously I am never dressed right! Anyways... we had fun regardless, that is the one thing that has come out of my lack of knowing what to wear. At first I would have been really self conscience, then I learned that it really doesn't matter, and I shouldn't let it ruin my fun. So now I just make a mental note of what to wear next time, and have as much fun as I can. Soon enough I will have been every where and I will know what to wear. If anybody knows a website like the one I need let me know!
After the pier we drove back to Ventura and went out dancing. We danced our little tails off, my thighs and calves were sore the next morning. I wish I could have that much fun working out all the time, maybe I would actually do it once in a while! My abs were sore too, but I think that was from laughing nonstop at Will and Ralph's banter. Ralph is single, and Will has taken it upon himself to "help" him find a girl. Needless to say, Ralph does not want any of Will's help or advice, but that doesn't stop Will. They are hilarious together.



3 comments:
You look really pretty. I am starting to wish for my long hair back. The short thing is getting old.
Thanks! No way, your hair is super cute, keep it short for a while.
Hey chica! How are you? It looks like your doing great! I talked to our mom when the boys were doing football last year, she kinda updated me on you guys :) Are u loving California?
Post a Comment