As Will puts it, we have a "muffin in the oven". As the rest of us say, "We have a bun in the oven!" So here is our little muffin. "He" has been causing me all sorts of morning, afternoon, and evening sickness. He is due May 22
nd, but is already measuring big, just like his brother did.
A 12 Week Ultrasound. Little guy is just kickin' back.

Doctor Capo has said that it was a boy starting at my 8 week appointment. At my 16 week appointment, shown here, he said "If it's not a boy he will come and repaint the nursery pink for me."

16 Weeks "Spine"
I love the ultrasound shots of the spine. For whatever reason it makes it that much more real to me.

Needless to say, we are
ecstatic about adding a new little boy to our family. I just love the thought of Liam having a brother to wrestle and play ball with!
3 comments:
Congrats! So exciting to have another coming. Liam looks soooo grown up in your family pictures.
I was just asking Wade about how things were going with you guys and the "muffin" in the oven! So happy to see this! Congrats to all of you! I can't wait to meet the little guy xoxo
I like to stop in occasionally and see how your little man in growing. Congrats on the new addition. I LOVE having my 2 little boys. They are so much fun!!!
Post a Comment