Saturday, June 19, 2010

Found: Liam's Frown

Well, I have located Liam's frown, it resides at restaraunts and comes out after 7pm. On Thursday I took Liam with me to a girls' night dinner, and he cried the entire time. Everyone involved, including Liam and I were wishing we weren't there. Then we tried again Saturday night for a friend's birthday. He lasted through the appetizers, and then had a meltdown. It seems that our little guy prefers to be in his jammies and being rocked at night better than going out to a noisy restaraunt, can't say I blame him.

1 comment:

The Yount Family said...

Phew! I was beginning to think my mothering skills were in question here due to my own childrens' behavior in public places. But if little MR. Happy even has his moments, it makes me feel a little better! Miss you !

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

...

baby development

...

baby