Saturday, February 13, 2010

48 Easy Steps


Did anybody watch the TV show "The Newlyweds" last year? Well, it was hilarious, they had the couples do all sorts of challenges like pack the van (with an enormous amount of stuff), or collapse the stroller and get the baby into the car seat before anybody else. I loved that show; I hope they do another season of it.

The reason I bring it up is that Will and I had our own personal "episode" of the show last night while putting together the baby swing. I started out doing it alone, but thankfully Will came in near the end and finished it up with me. It was funny though because we have such different ways of going about putting things together. My way is very slow and careful. I follow the directions step by step, and double and triple check that what I am doing is right. Will just grabs things and starts putting them together. Once I convinced him to do it my way, we only had to take it apart twice to get it right. It really did have 48 steps for assembly by the way.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

...

baby development

...

baby