Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Look Out Cabin... Here We Come!









Just three days until we hit the road! Every year my family has a reunion in Northern Idaho, and this year we are truly making a trip out of it. First we will drive to Inkom for The Fourth. I am looking forward to the parade, I haven't been to one in almost ten years. Then I will have to take Will to the airport (he has to fly to Chicago for business). I will spend the next week with my family, then its on the road again to meet Will at the cabin. This year we will get to spend time with some of Will's family while we are there. I am especially excited to get our two families together for some quality time. I put my itinerary into Mapquest and it calculated my trip to be just over 50 hours of driving. OMG, what have I gotten myself into! Lucy and Rocco have no idea what's in store for them!

4 comments:

The Yount Family said...

I can't wait! I'm thinking about trying to wakeboard, Tim says it's easier than skiing on one. I hope we get to spend lots of time with you guys, maybe we can go to Silverwood and the water park in Kellogg. FUN, FUN, FUN! See you in a few days!

Shaffers said...

I can't wait to see you buddy!! Am I going to luck out and see you in both Southeast Idaho and Northern Idaho?? I sure hope so....

Will and Mandi said...

Nicki, I am sure you will be able to wakeboard if you try. I can't wait to see you guys too!

Brandi, I don't think that we are going to spend any time in Moscow, but maybe you could bring the kids the kids up to the cabin...

Will+Krys said...

Holy cow 50 hours of driving!!!! Your crazy!!!! How did it turn out? I have never been to Northern Idaho, it looks so pretty! I'm so glad you came to Inkom it was sooo good to see you and meet your husband!

When you said it's been 10 years since you've been to an Inkom parade.....it made me feel so OLD! I want to quit having birthdays!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

...

baby development

...

baby