Saturday, March 10, 2018

Eight is Great!

Our fun loving, inquisitive, kind hearted boy is eight! Where does the time go? I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday, and yet it feels like eons ago. I was so excited to meet you, because in my heart, I already knew you. You have such an old soul. Now my heart aches knowing how quickly eight years can pass, and that you won’t always be your eight year old self. It is such a special time in your childhood. You still love hugs and spending time alone with Mom and Dad. You’re excited about life and your future endeavors, and I hope that at least that never changes. You want to be 1. A Professional Football Player 2. An Inventor 3. A Scientist.  The way you talk about your ideas, as if they are foregone conclusion makes my heart so happy. Keep dreaming big, but you’ll always be my sweet boy, and Daddy’s “Main Man”.











No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

...

baby development

...

baby