Friday, June 21, 2013
Beach Day
The boys and I met up with some friends at the beach today. The boys had great time running from the waves and playing in the sand. Reed ate his share of sand, but overall less than I thought he would. Liam did exactly what I knew he would and mostly stayed in the shade and did his best to play without getting too dirty. I'm not sure where that cleanliness comes from, but I can say that it is not from me. As far as I can tell, I was typically covered in dirt/mud/food from head to toe. Dust cloud in tow :). So, needless to say I am looking forward to more beach days and teaching Liam how much fun it is to get dirty!!! (Reed does not need any help getting dirty!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment