When Will and I decided to have another baby, it was no secret that we were hoping and praying for another boy. I wanted desperately for Liam to have a brother. A constant friend, and playmate. A confidant and greatest admirer. And, Will was really hoping to save some money on clothes. Haha!
"Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero."
"Wherever you go, I will follow"
"A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams."
"Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet." ~Vietnamese Proverb
"Of all the things I have to play, I choose my brother any day"
"May your path's always lead back to eachother."
"A friend is a brother who was once a bother. "
"Your my best buddy, my favorite friend. We'll always be pals til the very end"
"Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring - quite often the hard way. "



No comments:
Post a Comment