Liam has six teeth now, and man does he know how to use them. He knows that he not supposed to bite, so he limits himself to only biting mom. Fabulous.
Liam loves to make noise! I swear he's going to grow up to play in a heavy metal rock band. The louder the better as far as he concerned. I can't hardly keep him out of the pots and pans.


Though I don't have a picture of it, Liam's absolute favorite thing to do is to walk around holding on to my hands. If we stop he throws a full blown temper tantrum. Which I try to ignore but wow is he getting good at them! He can stand alone pretty well, if I can pry my fingers out of his! Liam also loves playing outside. What kid doesn't. Lucky for him we live in So Cal, where it is still 70 degrees in January. Even though there are times I miss the sweet pea that would lay on my chest for hours on end. I love seeing him change and accomplish new things, which seem like an every day occurrence these days!



No comments:
Post a Comment